Flying Cat Man is hosting a Minecraft Tekkit Modded ServerEdit
Tekkit is a mod pack that combines dozens of mods at once. Normally, this wouldn't work, but the Technic Team worked out a way for all of these mods to work on Multiplayer flawlessly. This is a very fun mod pack and adds so much to Minecraft, you can't miss out on it. It's also hard to find a good server.
- Minecraft Forge by SpaceToad, Eloraam, and LexManos, Bukkit by Maeyanie
- Buildcraft v2.2.14 by SpaceToad, Krapht, SirSengir, Bukkit by Maeyanie
- Buildcraft Additional Pipes v2.1.3 courtesy of DaStormbringer, Bukkit by smbarbour
- RedPower2 pr5b2 courtesy of Eloraam, Bukkit by Maeyanie
- Immibis Core & TubeStuff v48.2.1 by immibis, Bukkit by mushroomhostage
- Power Converters v1.3.4 courtesy of power crystals, AtomicStryker, Bukkit by DV8FromTheWorld
- Equivalent Exchange 2 v188.8.131.52 courtesy of Pahimar, Bukkit by cpw
- mAtmos v12 by Hurricaaane
- IndustrialCraft2 v1.95b courtesy of Alblaka and the IC2 Team, Bukkit by muCkk
- IC2 Advanced Machines v4.0 for IC2 courtesy of AtomicStryker
- IC2 Compact Solars v184.108.40.206 by cpw
- IC2 Charging Bench v1.95b for IC2 by Drashian, Bukkit by mushroomhostage
- IC2 Nuclear Control v1.1.6 by Shedar, Bukkit by mushroomhostage
- Iron Chests v220.127.116.11 by cpw
- Crafting Table III v1.8 courtesy of ljdp, maintained Zeldo, Bukkit by Lordmau5
- RailCraft v5.2.4 Bukkit by CovertJaguar
- Inventory Tweaks v1.41b by jimeowan
- Chickenbones Mods courtesy Chickenbones and Ecu, Bukkit by cpw
- Rei’s Minmap by ReiFNSK
- ComputerCraft v1.33r2 by dan200, Bukkit by Doridian, Cloudy, and halvors
- 'Nether Ores v1.2.1 courtesy of powercrystals, armed_troop, AtomicStryker, Bukkit by Lordmau5'
- Minecraft "Essential" Bukkit Plugins (Set a home you can teleport to, teleport to other players, etc.)
- Stargate Plugin (Allows you to create Stargates to teleport you around the world.)
- Logging Plugin (Chopping down the bottom log of a tree chops down the whole tree, like in real life.)
- A Recipe-managing Plugin (I have no idea what it does, but might as well list it.)
- If you have purchased Minecraft, you can get the Tekkit mod by downloading the Launcher at this link . Don't worry about over-writing your normal Minecraft, Tekkit is completely separate. Be sure to select the Tekkit mod after installing the launcher, not Technic.
- You will want Tekkit Version 2.1.0, it is a Recommended Build. Do this, by clicking in the "options" button near the login.
- After you get Tekkit fully installed and at the right version, you will need to follow this link. Download the Client version' of ComputerCraft. Go to the %appdata% folder on your computer, then to .techniclauncher. Continue to the t'ekkit folder, to mods, then replace the ComputerCraft folder with the one you just downloaded.
- The server is cracked, which means if you haven't purchased Minecraft, you can still play on it. This requires more steps, however.
- Recommended Texture Pack: DokuCraft Light.
- If you don't know how to play Tekkit, we can help teach you, and there are so many helpful tutorial videos and guides out there.